My New View: <b>Self Serving Post</b>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Self Serving Post

WOO-HOO!!!! The weather for my fishing trip is going to be great...low 80s (mid 20s)and sunny...so figure it'll be upper 70s (low 20s) on the water....so says the Weather Channel. I am so hoping that they finally got it right...LOL!! But this wasn't really what I wanted to post about today....today I had a very targeted post to do.

Yesterday, a Friend had a problem and she asked for some advice...I gave it and was promptly ignored. Well the problem worked itself out about 4 hours later and you know what??? Yup, exactly what I said was going to happen...happened. Now, you all are going to have to bear with me here, but I have to do this....

I
TOLD
YOU
SO!!!!

Maybe now you'll pay attention when I give solicited advice from now on...but I doubt it...you're too stubborn. Then again, that's one of the things that I love about you.

See ya'. xx

Who links to me?