My New View: <b>Lost In Time...</b>

Monday, July 10, 2006

Lost In Time...

As the last bits of my armor are clicked into place, isolating me from the world...I quiet my mind and shelter my soul against the conflict ahead...for this Lady I shall fight, to the last...always defending her...protecting her from all harm...my sword and shield are hers, always. This I have promised.

Yes, she did release me from all vows made to her...but still I ride and fight under her colors...I will never stray from my word to be there when I am needed...it is not my way. I will forever be her sword of vengeance...always her guardian against the encroaching darkness.


Yes, I am a man out of my time...a Knight that has lost his way in the mists of time. I live by a Code and a Measure...I believe in Love, Honor and Truth, not as abstracts...but as tangible living things. I fight for those that I love...both to keep them close to my heart and to insure their happiness as they wander in this dangerous world. Sometimes it is with words alone...sometimes it is with strength of arms...but always it is with all that I am and all that I hope to become.

To this end I have seen battle the past few days...the preparation time was scant...the battles are still ongoing...skirmishes have been fought and hearts have bled. I will not lay down my arms until I know the last battle has been fought...I can not and will not give up fighting...even by her leave I will not give up this fight...too much is at stake.



The shield displayed above bears the Crest of the Highfolk Clan...Background: White and Green burely per pale counterchanged White: Peace and Sincerity Green: Hope, joy, and loyalty in love...a more fitting crest for this poor Knight I could never have selected.

Who links to me?