My New View: <b>Heart...</b>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Heart...


After dropping my Son off last night, I suddenly felt very....whistful for lack of a better word. For some reason I was thinking about the old saying that home is where the heart is...I don't think that it's quite right...I think, instead, that the heart is where Home is. I gave it a bit more thought and just let the stuff pour out...the lines that follow are what happened...

All of us are searching for that place, where no matter what happens...no matter how bad the outside world may get...it will always be that one place where we are safe... loved... cherished... adored... wanted... appreciated... that one place called Home.

Home is found in many a place...music...art...poetry...a remembered smell or taste...a child's laugh...a smile from a friend...a lover's touch...but always within our Hearts.

Sometimes we give away the keys to that place called Home, to someone that is unworthy of the gift...but when it is shared with someone that makes your mind soar...soul fly...pulse race...skin tingle...there is no greater joy.

Each of you that suffer through my drivel daily knows a different path to my Home...some of you are just transients, here for a moment to leave your mark then you will be gone like the wind...some will forever live on the outer edges, close and cherished life-long friends...others will dwell deep within, where the line between friend and Family starts to get blurry...and a few will always run free, far within the core where only Family resides...but no matter where you may stay you each hold a different key that opens doors to who I am.

Thank you all for sharing my Home.

Who links to me?