My New View: <b>An Experiment...</b>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Experiment...


I'm kinda out of ideas for what to say today...so I'm going to try an experiment here...a backwards kind of a meme. If anyone likes the way this turns out for me, feel free to use it yourself.

I'm fairly sure that each of you has formed a mental picture of who I am by reading the drivel that pours forth from my mind on a daily basis. I would like to know in a single word...how would you describe me??

Please explain your word choice...I'll start - I feel that the word that best describes me is trying. I keep trying to be the person that everyone in my world expects me to be...sometimes I succede...sometimes I don't...but I keep trying. Also I've been told that I'm rather trying too....but that's a different story.

So...in a single word...Who or What is Mr. G? How do you view me??

Who links to me?