My New View: <b>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!</b>

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today one of the most important people in my life is celebrating her birthday! Now, I know that she's already had her cake today (I made sure of that)...but I wasn't able to share the candles with her...so Sugar, make a wish, pucker up and blow, Baby!!

DHL made their delivery for you nice and early today, so you got part of your gift already, but I still owe you the other 2 parts. Problem is it will have to wait a little, you need to collect them in person when you're visiting. One part requires that you be dressed 'to the nines'...

I know that Garv is your favorite artist so I'm using one of his pictures for the other part of your gift. This part requires you to just sit back and let the girls dance for you...


May all your hopes, wishes and dreams become reality this year, my darling Friend. Have the happiest of birthdays!!!

Who links to me?