My New View: <b>Beauty</b>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Beauty

Yesterday as I sat doing some additional research for a story I have been playing at writing for a while, I found an excerpt of a Navajo healing ceremony that captured the hope and tranquility of the path I walk and the view before me. I wanted to share it with you all today...

Navajo Night Chant:

In Beauty may I walk.
All day long may I walk.
Through the returning seasons may I walk.
On the trail marked with pollen may I walk.

With grasshoppers about my feet may I walk.
With dew about my feet may I walk.
With Beauty may I walk.

With Beauty before me, may I walk.
With Beauty behind me, may I walk.
With Beauty above me, may I walk.
With Beauty below me, may I walk.
With Beauty all around me, may I walk.

In old age wandering on a trail of Beauty, lively , may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of Beauty, living again, may I walk.

It is finished in Beauty.
My wish for each of you today is that you find the Beauty in your path and your view...

Who links to me?