My New View: <b>Thank you...</b>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Thank you...

There is an old Spanish saying that comes to me from time to time...it came back to me the other day and I want to share it with you all today. While I no longer remember it verbatum, it goes something like....

No siempre puedo saber la razón, pero sé donde y quien estoy. No tengo nada temer, porque estoy nunca solo en mis viajes.

I may not always know the answers, but I know who and where I am. I have nothing to fear, because I am never alone on my journey.
Those of you who have read my stuff from the old place know the full story of the journey that has led me here...those that didn't have that opportunity, please know that I have been on a long and winding road to get here. Without the support of each of you, I would be in a very different place today than I am...I would still be lost in the dark, dreading the painbow before me...not the healed, content man that is enjoying the view before him.

In my entire life I have never expected to need to say what is coming next to people that I have never met face to face...thank you all, my friends. It is with you being here, by my side, that I have remembered who I am and I have found where I am on this journey...it is with you being here, by my side, that I know I have nothing to fear...it is with you being here, by my side, that I can enjoy each step of this journey and cherish the magnificent view before me.

So, THANK YOU again...from the bottom of this healed heart. Please enjoy your own view today...

Who links to me?