The CD...
So last night as I was taking my Son home he asked me to play a CD he pulled from his school backpack. He proudly told me that he made the CD from songs he 'pulled from other stuff'...turns out that it was a very well done mix CD of mostly country music....I should have known based on the source for all the music...his mother's CD collection. LOL!!As the disc played, I became more and more impressed by not only the choices of songs he selected - but the order he burned them in....each new song related in some way to the one before it. This was a seriously well thought out playlist.
I'm not a huge country music fan, but some of the stuff he had selected had a lot of the old-school cords and arrangements of the rock music I grew up on. As I dropped him off I asked him if I could borrow the CD to make a copy for myself...he smiled and said, 'Nope...I knew you would like it so that's yours Dad - I have a copy in my room.'
So it turns out that not only is my Son a genius when it comes to planning out an album playlist, but he's psychic too...knowing before I did that I would like the music enough to want a copy for myself. I am constantly amazed by that little man and I love him so much.
So today, I'm gonna sit back - set the CD player to repeat and enjoy the view before me...hope you get to enjoy your own view...
See ya...
BTW - Happy 50th, my friend!


