My New View: <b>What if...???</b>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What if...???

This morning started with a conversation with a friend and a smile...not a bad way to start the day...but the conversation that we had has led me to look closer at this new view that I've gained...made me question myself and if this view I've got is just a holding pattern for something else...

I don't think it is...I've worked too hard to reach this spot...here where the air is clear- crisp and clean like a Midwestern Spring Morning...the view is breathtaking - stretching before me full of endless possibility and I have found the ability to be at peace with both myself and the world around me...but....

What if I've fooled myself into thinking that all is ok, when somewhere deep inside all I am doing is waiting for something else to happen?? What if I'm not ok?? What if this view is just a painting on the window to the one that I had to leave behind before coming here - what happens if that window breaks or is opened?? What if...??

I feel that the view is real, but I've been distracted by feelings before...lost sight of what needed to be done because of feelings before...how can I be sure??

Today, while happy and peaceful, has turned into one full of questions that I don't have any ready answers to....so I'm gonna' pull myself away from here and seek my answers in the view before me. I hope that your day is filled with the reality of the tranquility that I think I found.....

Who links to me?