My New View: <b>WTF???</b>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WTF???

I always thought that businesses were supposed to be engaged in the process of making money while serving a public need. It seems that is not always the case.

Take today for example...there is a well known company that advertises that they ship their products worldwide - go to their website and anything you see, can be delivered to any spot on the globe. What they don't tell you is that there are limitations...you see the website they ask you to go to is for DOMESTIC DELIVERY ONLY AND THEY SEND YOU TO A DIFFERENT SITE FOR ANYTHING THAT IS FOREIGN DELIVERY!!!!!! Now, normally this wouldn't irk me, but you see this other site - has fuck all in the way of product!!! What I wanted to send to a friend to cheer them up can't be done from this well known company that advertises that they ship their products worldwide....

All I wanted to do was send a gift to a friend...something to let them know that they aren't alone or invisible...something to let them know that someone thinks that they are worthy...something to apologize for not having arms that are long enough...

Perhaps I'll try to find another way...later...for now, I'm just gonna' dust off the hammock and enjoy the view...

Who links to me?