Inspiration
I was reading another site and I have been inspired. Always Smiling has decided that a weekend change of scenery would do wonders for her psyche...I'm thinking that it would be a good idea for me too...So, this week and next week I'll be planning a weekend get-away for myself...it'll have to wait until the weekend of May 12-14 because of a standing family obligation next weekend, but I'm definitely getting away.Where K is looking to go to a big city for some fun, I'm thinking about going small...maybe catching up on a little fishing...or perhaps just doing some antique hunting. Whatever it is that I do end up doing...I think I'm heading North of the 'Cheddar Curtain' to do it. Actually put a new view into my new view...sounds like a great idea to me...Thanks for the inspiration K!!!
I'll keep you all informed as my plans begin to take shape...Have a great day!!!


