My New View: <b> For You</b>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

For You

A little over a year ago, one of my closest Friends in the world told me that she came back into my life at that moment so that I would be prepared for the relationship that I was just building.

Looking back at this statement I realize that she was absolutely correct - people do come into our lives at specific moments to help us to grow...to solve problems, overcome difficulties that we might not be aware of yet...to make us ready for something new or to just help us heal.

Sometimes that person enters our life, works their magic and drifts away in the night. Sometimes the relationship changes, but if we are very lucky they have entered our life to stay...forever enriching us with their continued presence.

My life has been enriched greatly by my Ahava, what she has prepared me for....I'm not quite sure, but I do know that I have helped prepare her for a new love and happiness. Knowing that I will always share in her life and her happiness is helping me enjoy my new view...



Who links to me?