Changes??
I don't know who said it first (the internet searches I used found dozens of pages claiming to have originated the quote)...but sometimes the more things change, the more they remain the same.Even with my new view, I still sit before the blank screen...staring at the expanse before me...searching both head and heart for something, anything that might be worth writing. Knowing that there are volumes within, waiting to ooze their way into the ether, but sometimes the words escape me.
Tonight, I want to write the words that are bubbling just below the surface...but I can't...some are too full of emotions that are best left to rest, for now, and everything else I have to write has been written before in another time and another place or they have been spoken aloud and silently shared, recently, with those that needed to hear them.
Since, apparently, nothing is ready to be written...I guess I'll just enjoy the view...Good Night!!


