My New View: <b>Where is Mr G?</b>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Where is Mr G?

Good Morning, Campers!!

This weekend, yours truly has a lot of family stuff going on. Today is my Grandmother's 90th Birthday. My Dad and my Aunt are throwing her a party that only some of the family will be at....when I use the words 'only some of the family', I'm saying they had to limit the party to 100 people due to space requirements.

You see, my Gram (yes I call her that because she looks like she only weighs one gram...) is the youngest of 13 children. Unfortunately, she is also the last of her generation. However, at this party we will have several of her nieces and nephews, as well as all 5 of her grandchildren and all 3 of her great-grandsons...the rest of the family that could not be here have been sending video, audio and text birthday messages to one of my cousins for a scrapbook for the past 3 months. This should be an interesting party.

Tomorrow, my Son and I will be sitting back and enjoying the view together...just us guys...don't really have anything specific planned - a low key day with my boy sounds like plan enough for now...but knowing him I'll probably be running all over creation. LOL!!! Oh well, that's what it's all about I guess.

Whatever you all do this weekend - try to take some time to enjoy your own view...See you all soon...

Who links to me?