My New View: <b>The Journey</b>

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Journey

I was flipping through the next blog button last night and came across a page with quotes on it. Some had the people that they were attirbuted to - others didn't...

There was one quote that didn't kinda' jumped out at me...probably because of the questions that raced through my head all day yesterday...


“I want to be happy for all the things I have, rather than sad
for all the things I do not have."
I find that I am happy for all the things that I do have. Yes, I admit I miss what I don't have...but that's not going to detract from my enjoyment of this new view.

Once I knew both my journey and my destination...that may have changed with this new view...but I look forward to making this journey and finding my final destination...wherever that may be.

Enjoy your own view today...

Who links to me?