My New View: <b>Chocolate</b>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Chocolate

So I've decided to take the easy way out today...I'm gonna share some humor that I got in email this morning. I'm going to preface this by saying that it made me laugh, but some of you might find it a little harsh...then again you weren't married to the woman that I am trying to get divorced from...

Tom was driving home from one of his business trips in Northern Arizona when he saw an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of the road. As the trip was long and quiet, he stopped the car and offered the man a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the Navajo man climbed into the car.

Resuming the journey, Tom tried in vain to make small talk with the Navajo man. The old man just sat silently, looking everything he saw, studying every little detail...until he noticed a white plastic bag on the seat between them.

"What in bag?" asked the old man.

Tom looked down at the bag and said, "It's a box of chocolates. I got it for my wife."

The Navajo man was silent for a moment or two and then, nodding his head and speaking with the quiet wisdom that only could come from an Elder, he said "Good trade."
I'm just gonna sit here, chuckling to myself as I enjoy my view today.

I hope you all enjoy your own view too...

Who links to me?