No clue where the road is going...
just taking time and enjoying the view...
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Words...
I don't remember where I found this, but I thought it might be interesting....
YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE OR TWO WORD ANSWERS; NO EXPLANATIONS. 1. Yourself? Me 2. Your Lover: Open Role 3. Your Hair: Reddish 4. Your Mother: Mom 5. Your Father: Dad 6. Your Favorite Item: Bed 7. Your Dream Last Night: Active 8. Your Favorite Drink: Water 9. Your Dream Home: Fishing Lodge 10. The Room You Are In: Office 11. Your Pet(s): None 12. Who You Are Now: Me 13. Who You Want to be in Ten years: Happier Me 14. What You Want to be in Twenty Years: Happier Still 15. What You're Not: Wealthy 16. Your Best Friend: Unique 17. One of Your Wishlist Items: Tranquility 18. Your Gender: Male 19. The Last Thing You Did: Think 20. What You Are Wearing? Clothes 21. Your Favorite Weather: Sun 22. Your Favorite Book: Three Musketeers 23. Your Life: Motions 24. Your Mood: Reflective
I would love to see what anyone else has to say to these....Any takers??