Sunrise
Today I saw the sun rise on this new view...and somehow it didn't glitter quite the same as it has...and I'm not sure when it will again. The view is still the same...it's me that's now different...I'm not sure if it's a good different or a bad different...I've just changed...Part of me that had been pushed aside, shoved into the dark, had started to creep into the light again and I was cherishing every moment of it...but I've had to kick it back into the dark and when it fell back into it's hole it took something more with it...I don't know if that's good or bad yet...only time will tell.
It seems that I keep giving little piece of myself to the darkness to keep from saying the wrong things...crossing lines that need to be kept in place...with friends, with TB, with family...I'm not sure that's such a great trade, but it's working so far and you know what they say about sticking with something that works.
While the view is different, I'm going to do all I can to enjoy it today...I hope you can enjoy your own view...


