My New View: <b>Wouldn't Change....Much</b>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wouldn't Change....Much

This new view is truly lovely...peaceful...restful...a haven for a mind and heart that at times have far too much thought and feeling swirling within. Sometimes this stuff coalesces into a storm in my heart and I need to post like I did yesterday...other times, this stuff blows through and I'm the tranquil soul that started this new site.

Today there is little that I would do to change my view...the sky is clear...the temperature perfect upon my skin...the sand, clean and fine between my toes...the hammock perfectly strung between 2 tall, shady trees...the vodka martinis perfectly dry...I'm thinking of calling it a day and just staying here watching the waves crash upon the beach...but I've got a ton to do at the office today...so I'll be back in time for sunset tonight...

The only part that's missing is just beyond my reach...I can see it...feel it...taste it...I know it's there but it keeps slipping away each time I try to hold on. It's ok...I'm patient, it's something that I was taught by a very close Friend...I'm willing to keep walking towards it...regardless of the number of steps I must take...this journey is the destination.

Enjoy your own view today...I know I will...

Who links to me?