My New View: <b>Hammock Time...</b>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hammock Time...

So today's another one of those wonderful mornings where all I want to do is kick back and enjoy the view...but work is in the way again. Tonight is Boy's Night with my Son so I won't even get to watch the sunset tonght...but it's a good trade. I'm looking forward to spending the time with him, he's hit a bit of a rough patch with his mother and has needed a little extra attention the past couple of times I've seen him. I'm really looking forward to this weekend too, it's a Boy's Weekend so I'll have him from tomorrow night until dinner time on Sunday...not sure what we'll do, but I know it will be fun.

So, if you get some time today - kick back in the hammock for me...if you don't at least try to enjoy your own view....I'm enjoying mine.


Who links to me?