Thinking....

Hmmmm....I'm thinking that there's something that I wanna talk about but the words just won't flow...they seem to be stuck together....oh bother...
Oh...yeah...now I remember - I was gonna ask if anyone else has had the feeling that they were being watched lately...if so - remember to look up...

Yes...I did just combine Winnie the Pooh and a comment about masturbating into the same post. Blame the view...I intend to!! LOL!!
Seriously though...I've got my first real first date in over a decade coming up on Saturday night and I'm a bit nervous about it. I intend to just be me and do all the little things that I used to...but it's been over a decade...to say I'm rusty would be an understatement. Oh well...whatever happens - happens...
I'm just gonna take some time between now and then to enjoy the view. I hope that you enjoy your own view this weekend, too.


