RUN AWAY!!!
They say a Gentleman never kisses and tells...I am a Gentleman (yes we do still exist).That being said...if there is no kissing (or anything else)a Gentleman then has the discretion of revealing whatever details he may choose about a first date.
So...while remaining a Gentleman let's start by saying that there will be no second date with this woman. Continuing as a Gentleman let's conclude by saying that we just weren't a match.

Ok...so....putting away my Gentleman hat for a moment - I've gotta vent...
Saturday night was the longest 3 hours I have ever spent with another human being in my entire life. Not only did we have little in common to discuss...but she was looking for something that I neither could or intended to provide. Without coming directly out and saying it, she is looking for a combination of someone older to provide for her...a Sugar Daddy...and a sex toy. I learned more about the sexual appetites and habits of this particular 22 year old girl than I ever needed to know.
Just so you don't think I'm exaggerating...how many of you women would tell a first date that wasn't sharing the details of his sex life with you that the only time you were not going commando was when 'Aunt Flo' visited???
Needless to say, the night didn't end the way she expected...she got walked to the door and hugged good night. I told her that she's welcome to join my Son and I for dinner whenever she misses him too much...but I will NOT be going out with that person ever again (no I didn't tell her that...give me some credit for tact, please).
I'm kinda hoping that Miranda is right and the dating world isn't full of freaks like that, but at the same time....I'm in no rush to find out for sure...
I'm gonna try to enjoy the view today, I hope that you can too...


