My New View: <b>On My Mind...</b>

Friday, July 07, 2006

On My Mind...

This morning as I sit and watch a beautiful sunrise, my mind drifts to three women who have become very special to me...each in her own way.

Miranda...I'm so happy that your g/f is finally visiting! You were absolutely glowing last night when we talked...it was a new Northern Light...LOL! Put all worries about the girls out of your head and cherish the time you have. I'll miss our nightly talks, but I smile knowing that you'll be so busy 'entertaining' that you won't have the chance to. (((HUGS)))

Sugar...it does my heart a world of good to see that you're happy with your new love. You (like Miranda) deserve to be happy. I look forward to getting to talk with you soon. (((HUGS)))

Anna...You, more than the other two, have been foremost on my mind. I hope that you can feel all the support that I'm sending you today. I think I'm as anxious for you to have a good Dr. visit as you and your husband are. LOL!! I look forward to seeing what I hope is a happy post after your visit today, and I know that we'll talk soon. (((HUGS)))

I've got a bunch of other stuff rattling around in my skull...but it'll keep until later. Until then...I'm just gonna lay out the hammock and enjoy my view. I hope you get a chance to enjoy your own view today, too.

Who links to me?