Bonus Time
Jury duty...the last refuge of those who are extremely bored or those too stupid to get out of it. Somehow...even with a case pending in family court and a state law saying that if you have any case pending in any court you are not eligible for jury duty...my Son's mother is spending this week as a member of a jury.What does this mean?? Well...it means a couple of things...first it is finally definitive proof that she's extremely stupid since she couldn't get out of it even with a state law in her favor, and second it means that I get to have my Son staying with me tonight (so I can take him to camp tomorrow) and I will have him with me from Thursday night until Sunday because it's my normal weekend with him. He will be going to a friend's house after camp tomorrow and she'll drop him off with me on Thursday morning so I can take him to camp again.
Needless to say, I've been floating. Having all this bonus time with my Son is something that I intend to cherish. I'll still be around...those of you I chat with in IM will still see me morning or night...and I'll still be posting...other than having my Son with me...it's still business as usual and I've gotta TCB...
Have a great day and enjoy your view!


