Noir
Saturday marked four months since the last court appearance on my damn divorce. As of this morning there have still been no changes that I am aware of. I've been trying to get a response from my lawyer for the past couple weeks to see if anything has changed...who knows maybe I got divorced and didn't even know it...stranger things have happened. Just not to me.This damn divorce from TB has taken so much out of me...and I'm not talking about all the money that I've shelled out. I've given ground where I didn't want to in an effort to get this over with and still I can't get this finalized. I've made 8 separate attempts to settle this without going to trial and still I can't get this finalized. I've had a judge threaten to make the decision if paperwork isn't signed and still I can't get this finalized. If I didn't know better, I would say that one of my friends wasn't joking when he asked "Do you ever get the feeling that God hates you?"
I can't think that way though...it's all just a bit too film noir...too dark...too depressing. Instead I'm going to focus on what has been described to me as the absurd. My Son turns 18 in 8 and a half years...on his 18th birthday I was planning on moving out and filing for divorce...therefore, if this damn divorce ends any time within the next 8 and a half years I'm ahead of the game...it's bonus time.
I love bonus time.
Try to enjoy your view today everyone. I'm enjoying mine.


