My New View: <b>When I Say Anything...</b>

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

When I Say Anything...

Well...it seems that I've had a statement I made to a Friend challenged. I told her that I would do anything that I could to support her during her pregnancy. The only caveat that I placed was that She and her Hubby have to handle the financial part...other than that, I would do anything I could to make this special part of her life easier.

Yesterday, I received an email from her saying that if I was really going to do anything for her, I would join her on her pregnancy diet...in fact, her exact words were "I think you should start following the same dietary guidelines I’m following and show your support for me and this pregnancy."

How could I not honor such a simple request?? As of this Sunday (I've been given special dispensation to enjoy myself until then) I will be following the same diet that she is on.

All in all, the worst thing that happens is I support one of the people I cherish most in this world while loosing a couple pounds. Everybody wins...and I prove that when I say I'll do anything...I mean ANY THING.

Enjoy your views today everyone...I'm enjoying mine.

Who links to me?