My New View: <b>Hi, My Name is Mr G...</b>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hi, My Name is Mr G...

They say that the first step to recovery from any addiction is admitting that you have a problem. Today, I admit that the line between enjoyment and addiction is becoming very blurry. I'm positive that I don't want or need help, but at the same time I'm equally positive that this needs to be dragged into the light of day. From previous posts you all know that I LOVE chocolate. Today, however, I have a confession to make.

I have been craving chocolate so badly for the past week that this morning I went into the freezer and took out a one pound bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips and brought them to work to snack on during the course of the day. I got to the office this morning at 7:15...by 8:30 half the bag was gone.

I. Do. Not. Remember. Opening. The. Bag.

My chocolate-beasty is running out of control today and I've provided him with fuel. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to remain calm...sugar and caffeine overload is moments away, I'm sure...

So I'm going to go and stare out the window for a while then pretend to do some work...I hope you all get to enjoy your views today. I'll be enjoying mine...I think...

Who links to me?