I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged by Miranda again. This one is gonna' get odd... quickly.RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
DISCLAIMER BEFORE I BEGIN...I have listed these randomly not in the order I think they are weirdest. For the most part I don't even really find these things all that weird...their just some of the quirks that make me...me.
1) All the paper money in my pocket must be facing the same way and separated into 2 piles. The first pile must always have the singles on the outside, then the fives and finally the tens. The second pile can only have twenties or better, with the lowest value bills on the outside and the highest backing them (for the record...I rarely have tens, let alone twenties and I think the last time I saw anything higher denomination than a twenty was before I ever met TB.)
2) I often feel the need to clarify statements that I make, just to make sure that I'm making myself clear. I know that this appears to a lot of people like I'm talking down to them, but in reality it's just my insecurity as a speaker or writer that causes me to do it.
3) Ever watch a dog settle into their favorite place to sleep? You know how they kinda' walk in smaller and smaller circles, settle in and then shift positions for a couple minutes before they close their eyes and sleep? Yeah, um...I think I'm part puppy. Not that I walk around on my bed...but ever since I've been sleeping alone again, I do have a cycle that I go through before I can sleep. I must have the covers pulled up over my shoulders...I start laying on my right side, then roll onto my stomach, then back to my side so I can adjust the pillows, then back to my stomach where I usually fall asleep.
4) I have a Friend that tells me that I blame too many of my quirks on just being a boy. I don't think this is weird...silly girl, what does she know??
5) I have a phenomenal long term memory...but my short term memory is shit.
6) OK, I admit it...my dreams are a bit odd. I know that not everyone has conversations with neon blue monkeys in their dreams, and I'm pretty sure that I'm one of maybe a handful of people that has ever dreamed about being an animal in their dreams. I also admit that sometimes my dreams get too weird even for me.
OK...there are my 6....anyone totally frightened now???
I choose to tag the world at large, since everyone that I can think of either has done this or will do it of their own free will.
Have a great day everyone! Try to enjoy the view before you...you can bet I'll be enjoying my own.


