My New View: <b>It's not enough.....</b>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's not enough.....

This morning it occurred to me, again, how fortunate I am. In both my 'real' life and here online, I am constantly surrounded by people that are caring, loving, giving and supportive. There just isn't enough of that in the world today. Hell, most people wouldn't recognize their next-door neighbor in a police line-up, let alone take the time to listen to the problems or concerns of a complete and utter stranger. Yet day in and day out without fail you all keep coming back here...reading, listening to my thoughts...my fears...my hopes...my dreams and offering your own support, comfort or encouragement.

I'm making a great big mess out of this...all I wanted to do was say THANK YOU to each of you. It's not enough...it never will be. Each and every one of you has touched my life...my heart...and I am better for it.

Thank you!

Who links to me?