Damn!!!
It's Wednesday already??? Where the hell did the beginning of the week go?? Really, I remember waking up Monday morning and groaning because I had to go to work...but I don't remember anything about my day here on Monday or yesterday.I'm too young to suddenly have days go missing!!
I'm too sober to suddenly have days go missing!!
I'm to busy to suddenly have days go missing!!! My division's National Sales Conference is being held next week in New Orleans, LA and I have to have 2 presentations ready by tomorrow so I can train my boss on them so she can deliver them at the conference...I don't get to go - I have to man the fort...and it's not even a cool sofa-cushion fort!! Fortunately, I am cheating on the presentations...I'm updating a couple screens from last year's presentations and putting the entire thing in a new font...they'll never know the difference. No-one really pays attention at these things anyway...Especially since they're going to be in the Big Easy!!!
Ok...I'm done moaning now...gotta run - got things to go and people to do...or something like that.
Try to enjoy your views today everyone!! I'll try to find a second or two to enjoy my own.


