My New View: <b>I Don't Know....</b>

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Don't Know....

I'm not sure what it is, but these day's I don't really have that much that I feel the need to talk about. I'm just keeping my head down and counting down the days until I need to be in court for the beginning of the end of this damn divorce. For the record, it's now at 13 days. Yes, that's right...I'm in court on December 20th so that maybe...just maybe this can finally be over. Maybe, just maybe, I can begin to save my money instead of paying it to the lawyers...it's been a long time since I was able to get to the end of a pay period and have more than a quarter, a loose thread and half a stick of gum in my pockets.

What ever will become of me if I actually were able to have some money?? Well, I know that I would have to go on a long road trip to see some of you...and a long, long flight to see others...but maybe I would be able to get some of the toys that I've been eyeing for years...you know, little things, like an MP3 Player, a laptop, a new car, a new home...little things...

Oh well...I'm going to go sit and enjoy looking at the snow over the rim of my hot chocolate mug. I hope you all get to enjoy your own views today.

(begins to change shoes and sing softly so as not to hurt anyone's hearing)I'll be back, when the day is new, and I'll have more ideas for you. You'll have things you'll want to talk about. I will, too. So long, neighbor.

Who links to me?