My New View: <b>Time Remaining...</b>

Monday, November 20, 2006

Time Remaining...


I did it... I finally sat down and figured out exactly how much more time I must continue to be polite and put up with TB. I have to bite my tongue for another 3,331 Days. Then, my Son is 18 and I no longer have to play nice.

There is some freedom in knowing exactly how long until I can tell her where to stick herself. It's a definite goal... it can't be changed. My Son will continue to age no matter what TB does or says and with each day he gets just that much closer to 18.

So I will continue to breathe. I will continue to live. I will continue to be polite and play nicely. I will serve the rest of my prison sentence and I will be free.

Enjoy your views today, everyone... I'm enjoying mine!

Who links to me?