Oi!!!
Ever have one of those weeks where each day spits a little more shit at you and you just have to deal with it??? Yeah...that's been my week.Tons going on at work...we've got 10 newly hired sales people coming in to the offices next Monday-Wednesday for training and I found out that I'm responsible for delivering a lot of the training. I've been brushing up on my baby sitting skills and trying to convert high level information into 'Retarded 3 Year Old' so that they have a chance at understanding.
Nothing got finalized with the settlement that we sent to TB...HOWEVER the lawyers are talking through the few sticking points. We'll see what happens, I'm not really holding my breath...I think we're going to have to go to trial on this.
I've finally kicked my annual fall cold, so I got to see Max (my Friend Marla's new baby). He is even more cuddly and squeezably cute in person than in the picture I posted of him a couple weeks ago. I'm going to have so much fun teaching him all the things that his Daddy is going to get in trouble for. LOL!!
Ok, I really need to get going...tons left to do and no time to do them. In case I don't get a chance to call, please know that I'm going to be a bit late for dinner every night until the tail end of next week...I'm thinking about you all and will check in when I can. Until then, enjoy the view before you...I'll be doing what I can to do the same.


