Soon...
Soon...I'll get to hold you...touch your soft skin...see your sweet smile. Soon, I'll be able to look into your eyes and find the secrets to all the mysteries of the world.Soon...I'll see you, my 'nephew'...and teach you all the things that your Daddy will get in trouble for. Welcome to the world Max...you and I have a long road to travel ahead...and I'm looking forward to each step of the journey.

I just need to kick this dang cold first!!!
Last night I got a call from one of my Best Friends in this world...she had just delivered Max about 6 hours earlier and was floating from a combination of joy, endorphins and self-regulated pain reduction. I received this picture earlier today and wanted to share this chubby little guy with you all. As soon as I can finally be free of this cold, I'll get to see him in the flesh...I'll fill you all in then.
I'm going to go and figure out what to get as a gift for Mommy and Baby....enjoy your view today...I'm going to be enjoying mine.


