Monday Mumblings
So the quiet weekend that I had planned was shot out of the water with a single phone call. Turns out that TB managed to come down with the flu. Since there was no way that I was going to let my Son stay in the house with her while she was running a fever and running to the bathroom constantly. So I went and got him and we had a really great time, just hanging out, eating poorly and watching bad tv.This morning he got up and got ready for school with no hassles, and I got to work only 20 minutes later than usual. TB called this morning and claims that her fever broke and that she was at work, so she'll pick him up after-school. I'll miss him...until tomorrow night when I get him for our Boy's Night Out...
Have a great day everyone...enjoy the view if you can...I'm enjoying mine...


