Introspection...
I've been looking at this blank post window for almost 3 hours now...each time I start to write the words dry up on me. As a result, I've gotten a bit introspective today... and I wonder about a bunch of things. Since I can't find answers within... maybe you all can help...Do you read between the lines of all that I write?
Do you hear the unspoken... unwritten words of my heart, mind and soul?
Do my words impact your daily life...or are they like a commercial break during your favorite show - mildly amusing, sometimes touching, but once heard - quickly forgotten?
Can you see me... the real person behind these words?
Who do you think me to be?
So many questions...any answers you care to provide will help...time to get out of my head...tonight (after I drop off my Son) I think I'll build a fire in the firepit, open a bottle of wine and watch the stars...
Try and enjoy your view today...


