Umm...No.
Before I get to the stuff I wanted to post today...I want to let those of you that made the request know that there will be no pictures posted because there never have been (and never will be) any pictures of yours truly wearing any kind of tights or spandex because I have never worn (and will never wear) any kind of tights or spandex. Sorry to disappoint, but you'll just have to use your imaginations.Now for today's stuff...
I had a meeting this morning at my Son's school. Knowing that TB was going to be there and that she was going to cause problems, I went in armed with a smile and the attitude that nothing...and I mean NOTHING...was going to change for the negative - he's made too much progress to be labeled and shoved into a niche...I want him to keep growing. Well...the meeting went as I expected....my smile wasn't enough to keep TB from doing her best to keep the boy down.
Thanks to some good advice (that I actually followed) I kept my smile and repeatedly spoke quietly, calmly and rationally...I wasn't sure if I was being heard at first, but this approach seems to have worked - nothing new has been added. My Son gets to keep growing with minimum external input from the school's special services. Now he just needs to keep doing his best and life is good...
So, I'm going to just relax a bit today and enjoy my view....I hope you get to enjoy a view of your own...


