My New View: <b>Where did it go??</b>

Friday, November 03, 2006

Where did it go??

I seem to have misplaced yesterday. It was here a moment ago, I'm sure of it...but I look at blogger and suddenly yesterday's gone. Funny thing though, I remember yesterday like it was...well, yesterday.

I remember getting up when the alarm wouldn't turn off...until it got gently unplugged...ok, ripped out of the wall and flung across the room. I remember going to work...the less said about the drive in the better. I remember logging into blogger and going through my daily reads. I remember talking to customers and Friends on the phone. I remember 4 dozen pixie sticks. Hmmm....wait a second...4 dozen pixie sticks...well, umm...I guess that explains why I've misplaced yesterday.

Some people have problems with alcohol...some with drugs...me, I've got a problem with flavored sugar. It does things to me that I block out because of the trauma that the memories would cause or because the shame would cause me to go into hiding.

If I've done anything embarrassing and you have pictures, please contact me discretely and we'll talk about a reasonable fee for their safe return. If I've said anything insulting or embarrassing, I hope you all will forgive me.

I'm going to go and sit in the corner now, assuming that I've done something to deserve a time out. I hope you all get a chance to enjoy your own views this weekend...I'm going to do my best to enjoy my own.

Who links to me?