My New View: <b>The Calm</b>

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Calm

I woke up this morning to find The Calm had settled in while I slept. The Calm... that perfect moment where everything is still, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the lake is smooth as glass even with the light breeze blowing, the temperature is perfect, the beer is cold and the fish are biting... and I had to go to work.

Further proof that I don't live in Paradise.

Oh well... all my new sales representatives have gone back to whatever holes they crawled out of... training was a success (as far as the company is concerned... only time will tell if this group learned anything)... now I get to catch up on all the work that had been put aside so I could deliver the training. *Sigh* Well at least it's continued job security... I guess.

Ok... I'm off to try and get caught up... I hope you all get a chance to enjoy the views before you today... I'll keep trying to get to enjoy mine.

Who links to me?