Additional Sessions Available Upon Confirmation of Payment
Last night after dropping my Son off at TB's I wound up spending an hour and a half teaching a class in basic parenting. Next time I'm getting paid for the aggravation damn-it!When I turned my back on the front door last night everything was fine. My Son was happy, he was going to do his nightly routine and get ready for bed... somehow things went to shit before I could even get to my car on the driveway. Please forgive me for not going further into detail, but I've finally been able to calm down over everything and rehashing it would only aggravate me again.
I don't know why I'm amazed by this... it's been apparent for a long time that TB has no control, no parenting skills and no common sense. I don't think that anything that I did last night is going to have any kind of a lasting effect... at best I may have bought enough time so that there won't be another eruption until I take him back after our weekend together this weekend... but I somehow doubt it... my Son's too smart and knows that he's in charge in that house.
Well... I'm off... I need to call the lawyer and see what we can do to change the living situation now. Somehow I don't think that I can get it changed before the final divorce decree without my being able to prove that it's an abusive living situation for him... but damn-it I'm going to try.
I hope that you all get to enjoy your own views today... I'm going to find time to enjoy my own at some point...
Countdown update... only 3,322 days left. I'm struggling, but I'll make it.


