Back to Normal (?)
Don't really have time for a huge post today, just wanted to let anyone interested know that my dreams returned to whatever passes for normal for me last night.Once again, they were in color...once again they did not involve any people living or dead...once again I interacted with them.
The only part that I really remember about my dreams is the part just before waking up. I was having a conversation with Bobo, the neon blue chimp, about his life and just before waking up he asked me why there weren't more neon blue monkeys around. I didn't have an answer for him and just as I was about to tell him that, the alarm rang and it was time to start the day. Maybe I'll have another chat with Bobo tonight...if I do, I hope I have an answer for him...he gets testy if he thinks you're trying to brush off one of his questions.
Oh, well....try to enjoy your own views today everyone!! I'm doing my best to enjoy mine.


