Not A Good Sign...
I must be getting older...I never used to have this problem...I know, they say it's ok, it happens sometimes...but damn it - this has never happened to me before!!I was awake half the night with indigestion from the sausage and peppers on my pizza.
This is a near catastrophe!! Pizza...especially Chicago's Deep Dish Pizza...has several required elements. A great crust, tons of cheese, a thick sauce and fillings...tons and tons of fillings. Now, there are some that claim that only veggies are supposed to go in pizza...these people are clearly sick in the head, however - here in the City of Broad Shoulders, we care for the mentally unbalanced and they are accomodated by the Stuffed Spinach pie. All normal people know that the proper fillings for any pie are SMOP (Sausage, Mushroom, Onion and Green Pepper), PMOP(Pepperoni, Mushroom, Onion and Green Pepper) or SPMOP (Sausage, Pepperoni, Mushroom, Onion and Green Pepper).
Now that the pie ordering lesson is out of the way...
When I was finally able to sleep, I had some of the strangest dreams that I've had in a long time. First...the dreams were all in black and white. Normally I dream in color. Then, the people that were in the dream were an additional cause of concern. In my dream, I was on a boat with Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Groucho Marx and Chico Marx. The five of us were sitting at the final table of a poker tournement, waiting for the dealer to finish shuffling the cards so we could play. I remember getting a pair of queens as my hole cards and having the other two come up on the flop...but I don't remember the end of the hand.
I don't know if this was a one time fluke with the pizza...I'm going to have to find out. In this city...pizza is a main food group. I would hate to be declared insane and have to start eating Spinich pies...
Oh well...try to enjoy your views today everyone. I'm trying to enjoy my own.


