My New View: <b>I Had...</b>

Monday, February 12, 2007

I Had...

This past weekend I had big plans. I was going to take my Son to the Chicago Auto Show...it was going to be a special bonding moment between Daddy, Boy, Cars and Car-Models...it was going to be fantastic. Then Friday I got the phone call that destroyed those plans.

My Son was running a fever and was not going to be able to even spend the weekend with me. Never mind going to the Auto Show. Instead of being able to bond with my boy over the magic that is the Auto Show...I spent the weekend talking to him on the phone and worrying about when his fever was going to break.

It turns out that his fever broke very late Saturday night and he spent all day Sunday eating everything that he could find in TB's house. He's home from school today and is supposed to go tomorrow, but we'll see if there even is school tomorrow - they're expecting between 3 and 8 inches of fresh snow between 6PM tonight and tomorrow. I talked to him earlier today and he was full of energy and feeling, in his own words, "like a caged aminal"...so I know he's doing OK. I miss the little man, but if all goes well, I'll see him tomorrow night.

OK...that's all that's been happening with me...hope you all got a shot at enjoying your own views this weekend. My view is certainly picking up...

Who links to me?