I'm Not Sure...
So, I went to the Auto Show yesterday and saw lots of very interesting sights...and the cars were nice too. The only problem is that I think I may have bought a new truck without realizing it...I'm half expecting a call from a dealer any time now...How can I not be sure if I bought a new truck or not?? Easy - I'm a boy.
I know, I know...I use that excuse often, but this time it's the only excuse that I have.
I remember green eyes, red hair, a great smile and a tight leather mini-dress...I remember a 45 minute conversation...I remember that she had a really firm handshake, not the limp, "Go away, you bother me" kind of handshake that most models give guys that are way beneath their level...
I don't remember signing anything...but that doesn't necessarily mean anything...
Oh well...I guess I just need to wait and see.
Enjoy your views today everyone...I'll try to do the same.


