Not the brightest bulb...
Good Morning All!I'm back again to fill you with tales of delight and woe from the tiny world of Mr. G. This past week has been a bit of a brain teaser for yours truly...I spent a lot of time trying to remember passwords. Not just the passwords for the files that I need to access on a daily basis to work, but important passwords - like the ones for my private email and blogger.
It seems that I'm becoming mildly forgetful and my spelling skills have regressed to a preschool level. After about 100 failed attempts to log into blogger, it finally occurred to me that I was spelling my password wrong. This by itself is disturbing...what makes it worse is that the word part of my password is my Son's name!
I'm not sure if this latest series of brain farts are a direct result of being seriously overworked and tragically underpaid or if they are a sign of bad things brewing that I should have checked out by a doctor. I'm going to take the weekend and just relax and see if things begin to improve next week...if they don't I hope I remember to go seek treatment.
I hope that you all get to enjoy your views today and this weekend, I'm definitely going to enjoy mine!


