My New View: <b>Hey Y'All!</b>

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hey Y'All!

No, I haven't been hiding again. Since I posted last, I've been on 'vacation'.

Yes...you did just see quotes around the word vacation. You see, last week I was scheduled to be off the entire week to spend time with my Son (who was spending the week with me). Unfortunately, I wound up working Monday thru Wednesday and answering phone calls most of the day Thursday. Needless to say, I'm getting a little tired here. Between work and dealing with a 9 year old that thinks he's 19...I need a vacation!!!

I know, I know...there are single mothers out there that do this kind of thing day in and day out, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day...but damn it, I'm not built for this kind of thing!!! I'm part of the weaker sex here...I'm a Man!!!

Yes, I did just say that we Men are the weaker sex, and I can prove it with 2 different 2 word groupings...1) Labor Pain or 2)Menstrual Cramp - take your pick. The first time that any Man were to experience either would guarantee that the world would die out in 1 generation because there would be no more children being born. As Men we would find a way to medically prevent menstruation, thereby eliminating the chance of pregnancy and the possibility of experiencing labor pain.

So...there is my tale of woe. I'm back...for better or worse. I hope that you all have been enjoying the view before you while I've been gone; and I hope that you continue to enjoy it today. I'm off to grab a mug of tea and stare out my office window at the sunshine. Have a great Tuesday!!

Who links to me?