In My Life
While I've been off waiting for either some signed papers to arrive or a trip to court to lift my curse, I've had lots of time to listen to music in an attempt to soothe my mind enough so I could meditate and sleep. I've listened to days of jazz, blues and early rock-n-roll. I've listened to hours of big band, ska and punk rock. Heck, I've even listened to minutes of polka, disco and country.All of the music I've listened to makes me remember different thing and people...and one song in particular keeps reminding me of all of you - the faithful few that keep popping in to see if I'm back blathering like the idiot that I tend to be from time to time.
In My Life - The Beatles
There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends
I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all
But of all these friends and lovers
there is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
In my life I love you more
Thank you all for putting up with my sporatic appearance here in blogland the past few weeks. I may not have been posting, but I've been lurking and reading...I'm going to try to post more often again.
Until I do...try to enjoy your view...I'm doing all I can to enjoy mine.


