Those Eyes...
Last night as I slept, I dreamed that I was walking through a dense fog that was unlike any other that I had ever been in. I could clearly see the path before me...the fields of sunflowers...the trees...the stream...yet the fog was all around me. It swirled and danced around me...urging me to keep walking with a seemingly irresistible pull.Slowly the fog took shape...gaining substance, yet still remaining ethereal. The shape paused on the path before me and turned...and I was transfixed. All that existed for that moment were the eyes in the misty face before me. Mysterious eyes ... mischevious eyes ... eyes shrouded with past pain and filled with current doubt ... eyes bright with life, laughter, love and hope.
The alarm went off and the moment ended...all I am left with now is the fading memory of those eyes.
I'll be looking for those eyes...


