My New View: <b>Music...</b>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Music...

This week music seems to have been playing a huge part in my life...even today I'm tempted to post another song...and regardless of the songs I have used this week, I've really been in a great mood. I know...Monday's tune was a bit angry and Yesterday's was a whole lot soulful...but my view and my mood have not been this good in quite a while. All kinds of music have been washing over me recently...Jazz, Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Ska, Country, heck - even some Disco...each song has been complementing my mood. It doesn't matter what the genre....what the subject...this week music is helping my spirit to be free.

I hope that you all get to find the music that does the same for you as you enjoy the view before you. I am definitely enjoying my own view.

Who links to me?