My New View: <b>Frame Of Mind</b>

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Frame Of Mind

The change in weather that has just settled over my part of the country has put me into a fantastic frame of mind. The sunny skies...the crisp, cooler air...the smell of fall...I just want to grab the cooler, stock it with food and drink, toss it all in the car and drive - windows down...CD turned up...just going...

Finding a long, lightly traveled country road and just drive it until I find that perfect spot to stop. Haul the cooler to the top of a small hill, overlooking a field of sunflowers beside a winding stream, and in the shade of the trees, lay out the picnic and open a good bottle of wine and watch the sun work it's way across the sky. As the sun begins it's descent, pack up the cooler with the remnants of the food, repack the car and begin the slow, carefree ride back. Get home, throw open all the windows in the house, climb into bed and just relax while enjoying the end of the day...knowing that tomorrow I could do it all again.

This is my frame of mind...this is where I want to be...this is the view I cherish today while I'm stuck in the office...I hope you each get to enjoy your own view on this beautiful day...

Who links to me?